C Programming for the PIC Microcontroller
English | Author: Hubert Henry Ward | ISBN-10: 1484255240 | 271 pages | Size: 4.5 MB
Go beyond the jigsaw approach of just using blocks of code you don’t understand and become a programmer who really understands how your code works.
Starting with the fundamentals on C programming, this book walks you through where the C language fits with microcontrollers. Next, you’ll see how to use the industrial IDE, create and simulate a project, and download your program to an actual PIC microcontroller.
What You’ll Learn
- Use the freely available MPLAX software
- Build a project and write a program using inputs from switches
- Create a variable delay with the oscillator source
- Measure real-world signals using pressure, temperature, and speed inputs
- Incorporate LCD screens into your projects
- Apply what you’ve learned into a simple embedded program
Who This Book Is For